Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Mom went to Hainan

 Mom went to Hainan, and my father went to the Summer Resort, wife to the United States, laughing Jie joined the army, coke head to General Motors, to Hong Kong Tai Po,
Akin to Australia, Qiu Wenting to the group, Chen Hao Hao went to four classes, .. ...
people, ah, the time has arrived, and left.
Today, I helped my mother bought a package of your KT ah good, so I find the beetles, I'll buy you a GUCCI, helped her father Buy Rolex,
buy a lot today, I'm so happy,
there today to see promotion, afternoon tea, um, 10 6, buy! I carry a good home!
Oh yeah it! summer not to hairy!
I just wanted to Pass down two pictures ....< br> Egyptian point of laughter this!
exam, finishing Taiwan belly,
ZW this fireball,
is,
legendary, low scores papers ....< br> Haha,
the soup seems a little taste ..
not see how only the taste of the flavor of their body?
do not want to , and lift up the meat had been left,
teacher bowl ....< br> Today,
Xiao Yue, I, good Hao, total count,
That `s ALL.
One more thing I forgot! Oh.
976 on yesterday, I heard Xiao Yue says, very fresh, good energetic ah!
976 was about to turn, a large truck suddenly appeared, the driver of a storms slam the brakes! 9cm look bad hit,
Xiao Yue and total dollars, sitting crab Block,
total dollars, the driver hit the back of the bezel,
Xiao Yue, throat and hit the meter meter shoulders,
all, there are fringe all subsequent floating, forward collision ah ~ ~
the most interesting, and an old woman!
fly from the front end surface, and finally to a large font, lying on the floor ......< br> If the total count and Xiao Yue did not sit in a seat, it is estimated already attached to the front of the large glass on the ..
I laughed for a long time .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment