Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Reporter Station Man shall not round, why should the whole Jade

 Host server: Lake Xiandao
game nickname: Shangguan Yan children
Issued Date: 2008.4.8
your article: the long emotional novel
blog:
I was unfamiliar Xiao Ran, a Taoist priest My name is Jane beast to do my little silent r. l is called Lake Xiandao this boundary, a bustling place are also bloody.
from the beginning I thought I was a very humble man, wearing belts dismissive of those things that are rich, what is known as garbage.
Gaochang passing time, want to save some experience, but was expelled from the elite Guards help, I have been a smile, and now the inverse days before the end of the world than the dynasty gang even more rampant, but Ji-day owl more minds, know how to use all things available.
had
know when the owl in the Songshan days, nine days to help the people aspect of his robbery Xin hard hard run business in the drafts. He did not make any resistance. or even angry that he said simply: did not make any response, because I was standing in his place not far from his smile.
end of the world empire of the main fact, that is my brother, is the Taihu Lake was the overlord. eschatology dynasty is the best time of Taihu Lake strength of the gang, while the owl was in the days just more humble than I am now a small rookie.
did not expect to meet him
tomb is my least favorite place, because monster damage is too high, defense is not high, I have been very vulnerable to injuries .. but I do not like many people, this time, usually no one tomb.
days owl, attired in white appeared in front of me I found myself in the pass block the entrance to the tomb of 9 layers.
half of the stone around his waist that is especially dazzling white jade pendant, jade, and is a half lotus. after a long gone, he has left a long memory hair, British Gas made him full of Jian Mei more God's eyes.
The left does not ring? you know, I almost gave over with the Lake .. > I let him know what to do, stammer for a long time and I do not know what to say, the supremacy of the Guards in the main fact everybody's eyes, and now for me, just a child.
. I have been approached to help animals move such as closing a closed to seal the like.
Seamless
sword in the hands of a sudden fall in the Autumn, the issue of crisp percussion. I stooped to pick it up, which accompany the sword no trace of my youthful 20 years, is also the brother the only thing left to me. < br> and then smile.
, since when the two of us become so familiar with it? strange that even if are not willing to say more words.
owl is my sister, Ji-day. right? but he did not know, he said this time, my heart like a sword stabbed, and then continue to gush blood. The blood is cold.
I decided to turn around to leave, he did not re- to stop, but said, months, his expression is, of respect, but some faint light in the eyes of disdain.
I guess he specially came to me only one purpose.
also know that, right? ; that I do not have to beat around the bush, and I would like you to rejoin the Guards!
it! Yuanbuderen! , that which also have your credit, you did not guilty? , I have been trying to avoid the problem, no one ever told me how to do, I always thought it was fate, we suffer in silence.
master's face eased a lot, like my heart can see through The idea, he said: the joy of looking at the master's face.
stopped me, they shot straight in the eyes of disdain on me, they stopped my reason is: The Guards are not allowed people like me out of the casual.
I just smiled and said : full power to issue no small explosion, caused a stir the city, while the apparent fragmentation of the wall, drop a lot of stone debris.
Guards Bangzhong see me with such a move, immediately Weaponry and the number of bile Bangzhong are Duohui small town, perhaps to the notification.
weapons pointed at me, but they are not stupid, no one to attack first, quiet and other people to clean up my town, like me, just take Autumn no trace of the the sword, wearing a garbage equipment, priests, there is such a powerful internal force, but it is rare, but also could not help but they are not afraid.
female voice, a charming woman out of the city, a yellow Duan Yu Yu Yan, white snow, the body, such as switchgrass, faint smile, and even a Fashion.
Bangzhong saw her, like a face like, immediately put on a false smile nausea, explain the situation she takes a softly, and then women came up to me.
smile, a very mild tone, but I intuitively feel threatened, not because I was pretty jealous of her students.
a Emei girl, call me girl. make me look too young or she arrogant? helpless, but faint smiles: as if to say I was crazy, told me: a day out from the city owl, or a pure white, with a handsome smile, followed behind him that the fatal fat and stupid Hideaki. He called for all l r.
long bow towards him salute, I was the only head high, look him. leap out at me a long time, I used the corner of my eye swept the faces of those people, everyone thought I would die in this bar, because the days of Jane owl is a beast the name of the vicious.
and stunning scene, a long time lying on my feet, rubbing my feet with the head from time to time to stand up and licking my fingers, tickled me giggle laugh straight.
in front of delighted and said: Arab eyes, the dog who watched the low things, to see me dressed so broken, do not let me go in it ... you say how to do it? , turning, scared all the knees that Bangzhong, owl one day shouted: I took that big step into the city for a long time.
not Sacrifice for Love
Guards hall.
to celebrate my return, the day held a special banquet owl, my former confidant, and I Guards left to open after the accession of you, his face was beaming with smile, but, each with a different meaning after smile.
days owl standing behind me, he does not words, I came up a step in diameter, and then announced that: face, do not see what she was thinking. I suddenly saw a familiar figure, is Nu. She still did not leave the Guards.
Dayton
he obviously had, in fact look at Nu clothes I know, but I chosen to ask him, he looks a little embarrassed. softly said: > He is a language very few women, but it is a martial arts refined, top good soldier, then what kind of woman that when a follower? her with it?! I sigh, smiled, waved toward the Nu, and she was looking at me , I see some move came immediately. shining with tears in her eyes vague, one knee, his right hand cover the chest, then said with a choked voice: After Nu told me to stay from the end of the world several of the main dynasty was driven away a few, dead for two, all the women who called Flow victims.
, and the recent bloody unparalleled in the world again and again with the Guards, Guards and fear of the major gangs and hard, all thanks she gives, br> Anu say these things when the teeth, so I have no time even to eat dinner, went straight days of owl's rest room, the original of all this war, for just a woman.
soft golden carpet spread over the floor, and if water two days of sitting days owl owl bed drink a toast, do not know what to say. Next I saw a long smile on their face, I went into after the laughter has ended live.
Flow Let me quickly get up to sit, I glanced at her, cold smile, day owl also stood up, he asked: to be under it? Guards to help the great pig, not Sacrifice for Love! glass of wine, handed me both hands: expression becomes a bit awkward, and he took me hands if water glass, then drained. on the Flow said: marry her! wrong.
sorry.
forward, there was a second woman, so overcome jealousy and hatred of reason.
accept the water, children. firm and pull off.
betrayed the promise of the master and the passage of
war, sooner than I thought a lot. unparalleled in the world to attack the Guards, I stood on the tower, watching the Warriors defeated the army gates keep soldiers in the city wiped out the door, scarred.
unparalleled master wants to succeed Guards, commanding the Taihu Lake, but I have my plan, I avoided for so long, coming back this time, thoughts naturally changed.
Anu stood behind me, light the flame red hair is between your hands in exchange for her to go, although there is no language and facial expressions, but I know she was worried.

A Nuti monk to high defense, and then trust to her said: Warriors of the soldiers surrounded the lead, is to be expelled from the end of the world Guards will be members of the dynasty.
smile I stood on the tower, owl frequently look back to the days of my side view, smiling face with the complex.
then I jump leaps and jump off the tower, directing this war like a farce.
a few hour later, the war ended. unparalleled in the world defeated Guards celebration party a big way, I believe this issue soon Lake Xiandao will spread.
party so I can make back Guards veteran members, and no one can say anything. But I went to did not do it, but ask them to leave. Nu do not understand this Why, she kept asking me why I do it. I patted her shoulder, I said, this land is my home, where I grew up. Nu also do not understand, both of which are related What?
master again to find me, look angry to not work, I have some Xipixiaolian and smiled, I said: Value. ... I want to get back what belongs to my brother. said. I am not an extremely stubborn man, but the bones and ultimately stubborn. mess my mind, brings me to my heart that little bit of hate, and germination, to expand ....< br> At first, I am not afraid of them again just to make some yourself only regret is to leave it?! Now it seems, should be avoided, always can get out ...
or all of these are just my excuse to the teacher, to their dismay to find an excuse.
roots if the troubles < br> back to the city, days owl has done some things are less pumping. I think, certainly the idea of another woman. He Guards in the city all the single and double short have taken away the election in order to Flow a suitable weapon, and even more ridiculous is that, some do not fit the use of the best weapons Emei, but also all been taken away.
rushed to the hall, they were caught up in the selection of weapons, I took Flow Mo walked toward the small, the step back some of his confusion, and the days owl's face is not cover smile.
He said: Arms it. neck, then it must be crushed.
then, Flow of my youthful eyes fell on a no trace, and said: Zhebing light sharp sword, are released from the inside to the outside and golden light, perhaps it simply immeasurably with the mystery, but he filled all the memory of my brother and memories.
I bayan is a slap in the face Flow thrown down to the ground, the sound crisp and harsh. I looked at her mouth oozing blood, very ironic.
owl Dailiaoyixia days, they recovered quickly to Flow propped up for her distressed wiped mouth of the blood, asked her pain, if water shaking his head, but at that moment can be tears fell.
days back to the owl glared at me, > ; days owl suddenly shouted, pointing at my door, that instant I realized that what is most important people in the so-called l r. ..... I realize I have nothing.
sure you want me to go?! sure, if you just repeat! meaning, just before you leave the hall. , but still want to hear him say so.
I can not leave her. sister. I looked at him, he always tightly cover your Flow.
will no longer leave, it will not give up so easily. But have my place, can not have her! Also, these weapons were sent to the back! Why do women
days owl love her so, why not leave her, to take the initiative to come to me if water when I came to understand. Qiongzhou know they are, where his first step from the gem merchants bought her fancy precious stones, she scolded him, and said: > She accompanied him in his lonely time.
she had his child, but because he was not the fault of the child, and, since then the child she can no longer pregnant.
he loved her, pet her too much, because the guilt.
Nu got some snacks, and then leave, if water sitting at table with me, she will hand inlaid precious stones of the best purple power higher on the right hand side of the table Tee Sang , turn it carefully righting. what she was like showing off, always with a smile on his face.
I did not answer her, because I love him or love him, have nothing to do with this woman.
lost badly. brother once said these words, my heart felt a pang of hurt. I killed him! for a man who does not love me, I killed the world's most loved people I.
and Now, this man woman, but to swagger around in front of me, so proud.
; street Xiao Xiao Ran ah street course, this is what you are asking for results? This is your commitment to master it? What it is you ... Slavery came to see me lying down on the ground, quickly come help me, but I refused. I said: br> She froze, and then insisted that lift me up though not in any language, but I looked at her eyes, that look like many years ago, my brother saved her in the Yellow Dragon House, they must be used with my brother back to the end of the world the palace is so strong.
war would come soon, will soon end, the Guards have long be as hard as they used to not destroy, the woman who called if water does not work with a more aggressive tone to say to me, I will give her back her money back one by one, perhaps because of hatred, perhaps because of jealousy.
process is not important, I care about is the ending.
I know, will soon name street gang Guards, Guards of the are called the end of the world will soon dynasty.
With the faint hope of a sudden the eyes of the color. and then she left.
matter has now, why should the whole jade?
and then into the hall, only days owl a man standing next to a trance Throne.
see to me, more than a little sad eyes. He said: Shadow ...I raised high, to him.
the next he was startled to see my eyes like asking me why I have this.
Like I love you, so do a lot of ridiculous things. > I grew up there, but now no longer necessary to keep. issued crisp sound.
father asked his brother was killed in battle before, that worked I set off Wawa Qin, groom come down because of the war, there is no contact. told his brother must have left half of the stone for me to find Jade fall of man.
that day I saw him was sub-waist jade pendant, only in the Songshan saved him, and pretended to be a little priest, and he met. I thought it was a exciting game, I thought had enough then I can take him back to see my brother ....< br> Unexpectedly, it will evolve into today.
nothing, perhaps, the beginning ... nothing. I have been in his mind is not the most important, and he betrayed my love, as I live up to the brother of my love in general. but I regret it, he did not.
Therefore, I must mind to solve .

seen from this horizon once again under siege two when caught off guard.
with time if water for days hunting owl. spies reported to him, he became a joke, does not care.
I still wait and see the tower is standing on stage, Nu standing behind me. outside of the army, holding the printed word r l street banner. after all traces have not fought, and the gates will automatically open, general drive straight leader.
When the enemy surrounded the Guards of all time, the day before owl appears, did not realize the crisis. Flow behind him, frowning, ugly face.
; he asked me.
. ....No notes had with her slender fingers pointed at my nose cursed. . .
`` `a small contingent, was born in peace, died of hardship, but it is not the case, I'm just tired. Xiandao year, said the oath to subvert the Taihu Lake, in retrospect, is really ludicrous. until now, I do not know that you are , and in the end is. She hates me.
too far to see is like, , the rest of the Bangzhong Guards also surrendered, no one will resist.
owl look carefully if Po days, you will find troops siege, are his former subordinates, is he out of the Guards all the men. If he more careful.'ll find that those people, there will be former members of the dynasty end of the world.
owl days I did not answer the why, and then the Guards have been compromised, occupation. printed l r into the unfamiliar word banner on the city's palace. I waved toward the Nu, and she quickly went downstairs, to stop people who come downstairs bother.
Britain it? end of the world rulers of the dynasty, the greatest ancient Lake Xiandao Bangzhu, he is because of me, watching himself on this stage. excited more than the excitement, surprise.
One of the four artifact, seemingly ordinary, but it more than any single or double short arms, is the unfamiliar cold British gave you. and more affirmed that they would have said before, Po Tin Owl, he was really smart and know how to use all the things worth using.
from the beginning, I was he used.
it. West Pengxin, purple Frostsaber flash rapidly mixed with a flowing across my skin. I did not expect she will do so without any preparedness.
roared.
not heavy, let her vomit blood, several steps back again and again. owl immediately call out the long day, and I called a small silence.
He went a step behind her care, and no one to touch . If on the martial arts, I am not as good as him, but, if I wanted to kill is like, easy.
taste, be true love.
, raw so. I told myself, I let them go not because of his dismay; I told myself, no thought no jump. This was my love do not have a love of my man, I do not give up.
but why eyes moist ....< br> Zhiyuan as long days without pity
an amazing legend, the Guards have been inexplicable capture, from that day onwards, her surname street, she Dynasty began to call eschatology. and I became the strongest force in Taihu first female ruler.
From that day on, I started wearing pure white robes, who with, and all people dream of the best equipment, waist wearing a white jade pendant, jade pendant engraved with a half flower flower stalk. just take my hand, and still I never knew it Nabing the value of youthful Seamless sword.
I once thought that the two semi-yu joined together one day. can be proved I was wrong.
he is gone, decided to leave. rather, she felt humiliated and left angrily, and then he ran up to her. I do not know how they like it , gone.
He is right, I will not leave him cruel, but he left me heartless.
If I had to tell him all, or no matter what my brother aside, and then Or I had not left, amassing or if water did not appear, he will not love me? together, we will not do?
million people worship every day, every day dealing with endless things, there When I was thinking, Ni days early even if the owl is not everything, he really just tired of this ... that brother? is not, he knows everything, just tired ...
dynasty end of the world, from open to all. tower over, with little circled a few Falcon, I have looked up at them until they disperse. the city do not know when to sell groceries more than one old man, he is always singing the same song , which for some words to sing like this:
away feeling that day in mind,
Flowers were drunk,
China was then on.
Jun roots only,
Qianqiansushou pull.
now overwhelmed by a single,
small ...

No comments:

Post a Comment