Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I am honored to win the first record of activities Sina National fourth class cities impression!

 Wen / Yu Chai Xiuhui
one day last week, I started writing as usual open Sina blog post, suddenly found that there was a posting interface system prompt, I soon learned that this is Sina for the 2008 Beijing Olympics blog sponsored activities. As a fan of Sina blog, plus the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games is a nationwide celebration of the event, I am pleased to participate in the Sina I had not thought you could master heroes stand out, but try holding the mentality of participation did not expect Sina Taiai and support of my bloggers among the four. In my blog you Sina and Sina to express my sincere gratitude to the staff on the support of my friends have been grateful.
in Chinese and Japanese governments are easing cooperation and understanding, but there are still some national civil mood today, I adhere to the Sassou, Maodan Qing, Mao Ye Lu teacher as an example the United States, through their very meager strength to our neighbors the true face of Japan's culture and presented in front of fellow citizens. In this process, although I criticized by some stubborn and even accused the rogue-like with personal attacks, but Sina and you sense the users with practical action to give great support show-hui, I continue to strive to become the driving force. Xiu Hui in this can only be This bow to thank my friends.
all fairness, you Sina blog is a courageous staff, knowledgeable, intelligent, cohesive group, creativity, courage to deal with an objective eye to the cultural mm which is A journey of many self-styled patriots do not want to mm a need to have frank and collective courage and boldness to face the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment