Sunday, December 12, 2010

Never forget how to do for old friends

 Hello, accidentally saw your blog, think your analysis is very true! My current love life is troubled, like you to help me find, help me!
My boyfriend and I broke up for half a year. Although He get along with only six months, but my heart still can not forget him, I pay a lot for him. had made his break, six months later, he and I did not find the other half! I've been waiting for him back! I do not mind start the next period of feeling, seemed immune to love! get him a little message every time I would be very sad! introduce family and friends of the pursuit, I'm very exclusive. broke up, he has been in the online dating, but up to now He did not find that person! probably because of this, I always hope, hh
I do not know how to do, I hope you fans by pointing! if I should completely give up and wait, or take the initiative how can I do?
cinderella
cinderella:
Hello, old feelings of obsession, can not start a new feeling, a lot of friends are one of the problems. In this regard, the main astrological point of view There are several reasons:
1, the beginning of the end of the old is new is a very frustrating thing, not as has been the same good, a change in feeling to the injured.
2, Venus or rising in Cancer, or Cancer in the face of the strong influence of the Turn of the numerous nostalgic always have strong emotions, the last thing is always the best, first love will always be the best, lost forever best, good to not go beyond, so no one can not compare to the change of the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment