Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Real reality

 This car has been sitting not stop running around
no end goal is still all I think that part can not,
forget the feelings and thoughts of home I feel like a leaf floating in the air
do not know when to fly down in the end do not know how far the bloody windows that open, the smell of a sudden there is a ray drifted down my nerves increasingly stretched the nerves of the wearer's no free
increasingly heavy repression Road, become suddenly sad city far passers
suddenly felt free yourself and the world a distant erotic in a non-stop music and intoxicate themselves with a liquid nerve paralysis desperate decadent figure printed sallow under the lights like a sad world when a black heavy metal rock music to stimulate my senses when I suddenly remembered cells had lost freedom is more idealized
! free more free
more! An emotional read it more due to
baby I thank the ubiquitous bar that street every indulgence
anesthesia
free every remote I have a vest that was probably paid for all
I do not want floating rootless do not want to wake up after the homeless do not want to know in which direction the road to meet me
do not just want to die alone

No comments:

Post a Comment