Friday, February 11, 2011

csc

 To me. called seniors, but also because he got the Post to the day. but now want / This is the true words of ... children.
the latest in the busy life is messy, sometimes very busy ; sometimes one has to start to open the mailbox. blindly ... always in and enjoy every moment of the blind obedience, and perhaps a test of me (I understand). But I do not contradict this state, because sitting at one of Some things will gradually forgotten. SO ... Instead, I need this state. feel the shaking is not the air is no longer `` ```` the sky is burning all the memories of the past more than the recollection of children! What height do not actively look for the time being ... Obviously, contrary to the other side `` `I do not care. though! they have a lot of`` `This will be relieved to become a stable life, with fixed model; fixed track; also will have a record of notes at the idea. I think of the write log, writing their own life ... I guess .
walking ... in their own right track, that hurried along, sometimes I think / I said sometimes! this world there really a God? he would sometimes laugh at our ignorance but seriously Why? he will use his scale to measure effort and reward for you? If there really is ... I just hope God will not make fun of me because my hope is to measure out that the results show it around for everyone ....

No comments:

Post a Comment