Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beautiful day

 September 18, long the small class of kindergarten students organization, accompanied by their parents to the Botanical Garden picnic.
Although I have potbellied, long walk will be tired, but still could not bear to miss any one to accompany their children happy, the opportunity to understand the world .
I please the parental leave early, pig-headed father feels obligated to work to come down to take care of Niangliang.
all-year-old little, school uniforms, appeared in public, lead to non- look less like tourists.
belly woman appeared, did not scare you now! not I stomach > look at the sunny day, and I feel great good! really Chunfengmanmian!
hurry up With your sister, your mother also took you, the spirit better than you in yo!
scenery everywhere you!
good play staged! the student's mother brought her delicious Han? I want to take a good look! see me eat a bright eyes!
stand up and look at points!
behind what happened of course, is what people eat out of her mouth! I can not miss it Yeah!
handsome pot playing Daddy! Today mom surgeon, you take a mineral water ad! give away mineral water is not handsome!
awesomeness or to attractiveness of the smile! men and women pass to kill!
I feel the charm of this little Stephen Chow! you twist it to you!
I can be happy today, friends!
Shajiao child face?
photographer worked hard! see me tired!
and eat it! The problem is, she eats other people's, not interested in their own home! This is called another bowl of incense! made me sorry !
mother determined to buy a colorful small fork, stand with a lot of small ham, every child grab it!, including my family that has always been a small little girls do not eat meat meat! Yummy! aunt, but also there? give me another!
get distracted! do not know too serious! apparent absent-minded! National Orchid Garden. orchid is the national flower of Singapore, also known as Jin Zhuo Vanda.
9.20 No. I heard that day , 168 couples get married in here. because, according to the wording of the West, 20/09/2009, a good number of multi-ah!
This is the national flower, orchids.
touch my hand this orchids, fresh elegant, more beautiful color is not it?
full of these sepak takraw, a symbol of a successful marriage it! intertwined, and rely on each other, only the shape of such a weave! teacher gave the children made a crayon and began to paint ! small little girls, obviously did not hear the teacher talk, the teacher is on the ground do you?
That Yes, it is painted in the trees! bump than the trees of the body paint, very creative, right!
look at these parents, impressive! wish I could place the child complete the task.
such cases I usually watching from afar, not participation, is to give the children had the opportunity to practice hands. Mummy, I am done it! to Look!
hug Mommy! ask you a question: Do you still sitting on the ground come up from?
small for gestational age, father white long you when you do that big guy? life and death are also able to pull me up it!
and eat it! I do not know what she is eating Which!
Obviously, robbed a neighbor's chicken wings! at home, how do you eat ah?
This is a lengthy in Kindergarten temporary little boyfriend, called Zhou Bingchuan.
see maybe has a little guy, very cute! share bliss! Botanical Garden there is such a small waterfall, just take the kids seen all!
Before long, the sky rumble of thunder rang out, all the staff are hiding under the shelter of a small pavilion.
teachers think so thoughtful, all the food is prepared for the weight of the parents, so I can sit down and eat.
until the rain stopped, fine, the children are sleepy, and go home.
Finally, send Bulletin boards smile at! wish everyone feel so good every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment