Thursday, February 10, 2011

『Love letter on the bye.』 Goodbye old friends

 These letters. Very lucky to be you survived.
I do not know whether this should be a thing as good news.
See this out of my pen when they have become rusty. Can I think that is a little one that had a temperature of the heart.
and young and naive when you are that close to amorous nostalgia.
do not know why can not touch, then the moment I love you source.
as you say. see the letter a little excited when you heart is.
I can imagine when you opened the letter,
bit excited so maybe the scene.
I tried turn off the sound. Let me calm down and around.
point of a cigarette. to a whole spectrum of thought and vision are up.
although I can how how how how how how to re-aggregation.
I was no longer not feel in the end the reason why the share of obsession.
or even just for the original share of almost savage fanaticism and self pity.
laugh at themselves. ourselves. how can that blind obedience, courage and perseverance and the awkward.
I understand the long recognized that he had the courage. fear pain. I do not know blind obedience.
I savored the quiet dedication that he had maintained. fear sad. feel awkward.
indifference that mind is the memory error.
or rings that gradually close the sins of years.
any I remember back exhausted.
heart you can not find traces of carving.
not Fuxin is still hoarse.
naive. frivolous. ignorance. stupid, etc. ..
I indulge them described in the letter that teaser.
accompanied on this after years of gradually forgetting past.
those who are I figure the reason you mad pursuit.
now have the pace because of my maturity and barren.
see this strange style of writing seems familiar.
are pleased that you saved on them.
relieved that I had to pay their mission.
letter today to the full sway in your letter has long been side
not seek traces of burning ashes.
it is responsible for the completion of the mission and outstanding.
messenger but I reject this foreseen in the corner.
already past it must become the past.
have to have that piece of non-existent.
you ask whether they should be mailed to me.
or wait and opportunities can be given to my hand.
I said. do you think can guess how to do it.
This letter messenger. have their best back to the hostel.
to find the letter to a letter.
make it past so in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment