Monday, October 18, 2010

A Sunday in spring

 My father and I go to the square to fly a kite.

this kite is my father used to buy, is an orange butterfly kite. That kite very beautiful! Bright colors, beautiful wings, there are colored spots on the wings,cheap UGG boots, as well as bright

I wish and name on the above went to square up after the kite flying, and this is my first time flying a kite, it will not let Dad Shoubashoujiao me, I learn fast,UGG bailey button, do not I will be out. When I first put,UGG boots, how do I can not put up, I am a bit lost. Second place,Bailey UGG boots, I run Yeah run, run ah run, fly up a little bit, gradually, gradually, the butterfly kite finally flew up, this happy, So happy to see it, I give it a name is for lunch! I closed down after the kite, go eat lunch.

After dinner, I took my

No comments:

Post a Comment