Friday, March 25, 2011

Climbing back

 Think about it, this is my first climb of this year , and then think about more than six months does not really looks like a good cycling. Today up early , go to school took a point of photos, then went to the Fragrant Hills .

half did not cycling. . . Fragrant Hill slope or so abnormal , I definitely feel better than the state six months ago . Too tired to get on the ground faster , and did not hold on, get off the stage in view of the rest ... In fact, only one slope , but I do not get out again estimated to be doubled .

summary , the physical decline significantly (at least stronger than the average person ha ha ), the recovery of the ride be , I can watch over and over again on Saturday, Xiangshan , or else the white car was still such a good hostel The .

TIP: Although I did not go to the Fragrant Hills , I did it so the boat dock , but a lot of people . Same reason, Xiangshan people more. Want to go climbing mentally prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment