Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Amitabha Buddhist monks you fellow practitioners

recently almost no way to properly settle down over a month to play articles, because too many obstacles hinder the Tanaka home next door and then raised ducks, and out of bother me to see the classic mood, new entrants to the country house that side of the old director of a stroke, his sister is doing around the obstacles, of course, is very hard now, because my mother would because of the emotional work, bring me back my heart from the troubles, especially my brother, he and bank loans Wu million, as well as State House side of the mortgage, the world always feel great, actually no place for me? Normal German who often Siwei Zu hold the line, they can hold Jingjie to go, and I can not really, and now their is a lot of suffering, evil industry that created beings, themselves do not do anything, if Buddhists point of view, they will certainly be committing evil industry fall into the three lower realms, and of course for me should not be any impact, and now I should be the lack of (gas masks), as Tanaka's home because people keep ducks over there , so there will be foul, if you do not smell the smell, I might buy a gas mask, another thing, the country house in the new business side, the old director of a stroke he is after all to the store clerk, my mother and his forty-year-old sister and his management of having an affair with my mother he could do because of money from the troubles, but I will tell him, and now the evil hearts of mankind, no one behind what people say and what people behind do not say people? And the community is not Jun Jun, Chen Chen Fu does not father and son is not no child, especially online media, is killing prostitution stealing and lying, it seems that is not looking, sometimes need to get online to see some of the more wholesome, not ? Pirates kill the jump are some of prostitution, and deeply felt, people have no morals and think about what life is really no good greedy, but I'm still very young, passed away if we die, are more that unfortunately, can do is live, good listening classics, in ancient times used to say, no one with a hundred was a scholar, that when a scholar is not really the most social person with the most unpromising, the Buddha taught We must abandon the famous making a profit, so that I only do things within the capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment